We believe that wearing a uniform helps to create an identity for the academy and is an important part of being a student. Wearing the academy badge enables students to feel proud to be a member of Orion Academy. It also prepares students for the world of work. We therefore request that students wear the following uniform:
- Black school trousers or plain tracksuit bottoms (no jeans, or shorts)
- Plain grey polo shirt with logo
- Burgundy sweatshirt with logo
- Plain black school style shoes or plain black trainers – laces need to be black
- Students are not permitted to wear any jewellery at all except for one small stud earring.
- No facial piercings are permitted.
- No hats, non-uniform tops, denim or leather jackets may be worn in the academy. If worn, they must be removed before entering the academy and left in the breakfast room.
If a student cannot come to school in correct uniform, please contact the school by phone or email.